This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
What personal information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order.
“Personal information” is defined as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, occupation, and such other relevant information.
We may also collect the following data about you to improve our service to you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes all information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through The GINZAT Store and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our website.
We do not knowingly collect information about children. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit information to us.
Use of analytic tools
In order to better serve our visitors and customers we may use Google Analytics features such as Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (Google Display Advertising Features).
Regarding Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we may use data from Google's Interest-based advertising and/or third party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and our website content.
How we use your information
We will use information held about you to:
• set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
• fulfill your order placed on our website;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of our transaction with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to carriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery, or using a third-party payment processor to process your payment for your purchase on;
• As necessary to provide products and services to you;
• protect our customers against fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
• ensure that our content presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
• notify you about changes to our service.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to hear from us for marketing purposes, you may opt out. Please let us know by completing the CONTACT US form.
Access to information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We may charge you an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.